I'm suck in a big rut. Graduated with many great extra-curricular credentials and a 3.2 GPA in finance but can't get anywhere I'd like to be.
Hello all, thanks for looking at this post.
I graduated from a regional state school with a bachelor's degree in Finance and a 3.2 GPA last May. The summer before my junior year I was an intern at a commercial real estate development firm where I learned little to nothing in, and during my junior year I spent a semester abroad in Austria and was the only American in my dorm. The summer before my senior year I was an intern at a small collector car brokerage in Atlanta where I learned a ton about running a business, how to deal with customer service, data collection and analysis, and of course I learned about cool cars. During my senior year I worked at a dealership part time to just get some experience and learn about the industry from the new car side of things. I was also the president of my fraternity, president of the inline hockey team for a year, and during my senior year I was named the student who best represents the university and its values by the alumni association. After college I randomly found work at a collector car brokerage in Dallas that I ended up hating so I recently quit. I had been applying to jobs throughout my senior year and couldn't get anything outside of a hardcore sales job.
I would love to break in to the corporate side of the automotive business, Porsche would be a dream, but honestly I'll take anything. I made barely any money working at the dealership in Dallas, but thankfully I live at home with my parents so rent isn't an issue. I've applied to well over 150 positions over the past year and can't get anything. I'm not sure if it's because I went to just an OK school or what. I suck at sales (trust me, I was in car sales) and am much better in an office setting, but I don't know what on earth I'm doing wrong. It seems the only jobs that I get contacted about are sales jobs though. I've begun mailing copies of my resume to places I'd like to work at in hopes that some real eyes will see it, I just don't know what else to do and how I can find a job.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: