I got hired for a strange job. Need advice.

I got a message from someone from craigslist offering me a job. I asked what kind? The person said to just walk on his back literally. For $45 an hour I am tempted....

Edit: I asked for info on this job and he sajd :  had a military guy who did this in the past.  He had a few conditions though.  He had to be in charge and had to decide how many hours so I couldn't limit his income potential.  He also required that I paid him each time he kicked me in the nuts when he wore boots or dress shoes.  He also required that I pay him when he stood on my face full weight in his boots or dress shoes.  He also required that I lick his boot clean before he had to shine them to ensure that they were clean for him.  He required different payment rates for each option.  He then got transferred and now I don't have anyone to do this anymore.  

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I got hired for a strange job. Need advice. I got hired for a strange job. Need advice. Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 16, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.