Talking to an employee at a small firm before interview?

I have an interview coming up this Friday afternoon with a really small firm: they have anywhere between 8-10 employees and 6-7 of them have a linkedin profile.

I like to prepare by doing research and getting a good sense of the interview setup through glassdoor, but because it's so small, theres really nothing.

In the past, with large companies, I would talk to a couple employees and ask them a couple questions which has been always helpful, but would it be worth it here? Everyone at the firm are professionals but I'm unsure if this is typically frowned upon.

Thanks for any answers or anecdotes in advance.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Talking to an employee at a small firm before interview? Talking to an employee at a small firm before interview? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 16, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.