A recruiter emailed me (he found an old CV on a job site) about a job in my area, and I was interested. When we spoke he said he had various other openings that were suitable and sent me over job specs and he presented as his clients and we agreed he would try and get me interviews with three compaines, but I've only heard from the initial company he mentioned through him.
I've since looked over the local job listings and all of the jobs we mentioned were taken listed there (except the initial job he offered) and all of them said without exception "No agencies" (i.e. recruiters). I looked at the metadata in the documents he sent over and they were all created by him, so now I'm thinking these compaines probably aren't his clients and I'm not sure if they're speaking to recruiters at all. I looks like he's just touting for business and I haven't heard back from the other companies because they may not have seen my CV at all.
I'm not sure now if I should instead approach these companies directly instead - it could be that some are genuinely his clients and he has shown them my CV, and then will it reflect badly -- like I'm trying to cut him out of the middle? Even if so is that a risk worth taking when they might not have seen my CV at all?
I work in tech in the UK so most people typically change jobs every 1-2 years, and there's plenty of work going, usually I'll get 2-3 interviews within a week or two of looking.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: