My supervisor suggested my job might not be "a good fit" because of my health, is this discrimination?
Backstory: I've been working at an office job, full time for about two months. I'm a contracted employee, so I'm not an official employee of the company until 6 months where they can choose to extend the contract or hire me or not take me on at all. I am also an immunocompromised person so I catch infections easily. My supervisor knows this and this past week I was out 4/5 days for strep throat. I even brought a doctors note. I came back today and my supervisor emailed me the corporate attendance policy and warned me that if I was a regular employee of the company, I would face disciplinary action for my absence even though I was sick. She even said that "this job might not be a good fit if you plan to be absent frequently". This feels discriminatory because I can't plan when I will be sick and I ALWAYS bring a doctor's note. What do I do? I want to stay on with this company because it's stable hours, decent pay, and I actually really enjoy the work.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: