Just got my degree in Political Science.

hey everyone, so I just received my bachelors degree in Political Science and I really have no desire to go back to school for a graduate degree. I am a married mother of two and I just want to start applying for jobs and see if I get a bite. Does anyone have any advice on what I could do with this degree or job fields that I could look into getting? Also a little about me, i'm 27 and a Navy veteran located in Texas. Any advice would be really helpful thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Just got my degree in Political Science. Just got my degree in Political Science. Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 17, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.