Guidance on my next move?

Hey I would appreciate some opinions on my current situation if anyone is interested in discussing it. Im basically looking to make a change and move up to the next step in my career but I’m not sure what my options are? I was hoping someone might have some ideas I haven’t considered.

A basic rundown of my background: -Early 30s male. -A.A.S. Degree in HVAC -Current title is design and test engineer for a military contractor -previous title is mechanical project manager for a commercial and industrial mechanical company. This included designing mechanical systems even though I’m not actually a mechanical engineer. -Title before that is engineering technician

Those are the only 3 jobs I’ve had since 2007. I’m not really interested in going back to working for mechanical companies but I’ve been considering options like coding boot camps. I’m not sure if this would be worth it to help me transition to the tech sector.

Any thoughts?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Guidance on my next move? Guidance on my next move? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.