Pay negotiations

I got a job offer from a major hospital system in my state. I have seven years of experience in my field. The pay offered is a little lower than I was hoping for, so I am asking you lovely Redditors about your experience negotiating pay (win, lose, or draw).

Of if I even should attempt to negotiate pay. I don't currently have a job, the job description makes it sound like this would be an easy job, and the best hospital in the area usually caps their pay for the same field at or about the pay offered.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Pay negotiations Pay negotiations Reviewed by Louhi on août 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.