Did this company lose interest in my application?

I recently applied and got a call back yesterday from a fast-food chain, but because I was away from my phone at the time I missed the call. They texted me saying to call them back at their number if I was still interested in the job, which I did immediately after I saw the text (around 2 hours later). They didn't pick up, so I decided to wait a bit and call back in case they were busy. I ended up calling them 2 more times and they still didn't pick up, so I sent them a quick text apologizing for missing their call and asking them to call me at their earliest convenience, or I'd call tomorrow in the afternoon, to which they didn't respond to.

Today rolls by and I call them at the time at which I stated in the text, but they still didn't pick up. I tried again 2 more times later on in the day and the same thing happened. I don't want to seem really pushy so I decided to stop calling them. Is this a sign that they're no longer interested or should I keep trying? This is my first time applying for a job so I'm not really sure what the next step is. Thanks in advance for any advice!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Did this company lose interest in my application? Did this company lose interest in my application? Reviewed by Louhi on août 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.