My company wants me to help open an office in another state

My company has selected me to help open an office in another state. It is driveable but there are so many questions... Do I get compensated for it? Do I meet there everyday? I am very conflicted... I appreciate the opportunity to add it to my resume and help have more responsibility BUT there are too many things that I am unsure about. I called my Sr. Project Manager and he did not let me finish asking all the questions I wanted to ask but tells me "You can always call me with questions." What should I do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My company wants me to help open an office in another state My company wants me to help open an office in another state Reviewed by Louhi on août 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.