How to learn from feedback from this interview?

So I had a decent interview experience. It ran longer than expected and the interviewer and I had an in-depth conversation about one of my projects that could be relevant to the company.

I made accurate observations about their current work and even made suggestions for their future work, which the interviewer was very excited about.

During the entire process the interviewer kept making negative statements about academia and how horrible it is. (He has a PhD, btw) so my first question is - is this a tactic to get a feel about your future plans?

A few days later, the company responds with saying that they enjoyed talking to me but think I don't quite have the depth of experience.

More context: this was an entry level role, for which I meet all the criteria in the description.

They said they hope I still view them in a positive light an will apply again once I gain more experience (again - is this a standard reply?)

My third question is - what does "depth of experience" mean? And how can I highlight it in future interviews?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to learn from feedback from this interview? How to learn from feedback from this interview? Reviewed by Louhi on août 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.