Is this job worth it?

Hi everyone. I’m 18 and I just graduated high school. I got a job in construction and I have to drive far distances almost everyday. I’m getting paid $15.50 an hour which is roughly $600 a week. On bad days I’m working 3 hours away from home and on good days I’m working an hour away. This causes me to have to get gas pretty much every day. I’m spending right around $200 a week on gas. Is this feasible to live with? The driving is already getting to me and I’ve only been working here for a month.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is this job worth it? Is this job worth it? Reviewed by Louhi on août 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.