How to get started in Software development with no degree

I’ve been interested in working in the software development field for the past while but I’m not sure where to begin. Getting a bachelors degree in CS and going back to school full time is not an option for me due to my current full time job and personal responsibilities. I’ve been trying to piece together where to even begin. I’ve been looking into edX, Udemy but I’m not quite sure which of those courses or programs will even get me through the door. I don’t want to waste my very little free time and money into something that’s going to get me nowhere. My goal is to eventually find a job as a jr software developer and work from home. Anyone have any advice as to where to begin an which steps to take?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to get started in Software development with no degree How to get started in Software development with no degree Reviewed by Louhi on août 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.