I got played, I don’t know what to do…

I’ve been unemployed since the beginning of the pandemic. I worked for a gym and they terminated everyone.

I’ve been able to collect unemployment and save a lot of money by not being irresponsible, and I’ve been job searching for months. My one real passion is fitness. But I hated selling my soul to the weekend shifts at gyms. I missed out on plans with my friends because nobody ever wanted to cover shifts.

Finally, a diamond in the rough. I found a part time listing for a corporate gym. It is in an office building and so it operates monday-Friday. I applied, interviewed, and was offered the position. They couldn’t guarantee specific days per week. But said there hasn’t been a single week that they haven’t needed coverage so I’d be getting hours. I accepted.

I worked 32 hours last week. And 32 hours the week before that. My manager was on vacation. I was alone for those shifts but there was nothing to be trained on. You literally check people in and clean the machines. I enjoyed being there.

I emailed her to ask about upcoming hours. She said she’d get back to me once she was back in the building. I got my email this morning…. She has TWO shifts available for mid September. And two shifts available for mid October.

4 shifts. In 2 months. That’s not part time, that’s per diem.

I got played. I was hired to cover vacation hours when they knew they wouldn’t have enough hours to keep me afloat after.

I’m absolutely devastated. I have bills to pay and now I need to double down on finding another job.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I got played, I don’t know what to do… I got played, I don’t know what to do… Reviewed by Louhi on août 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.