Should I get my hopes up for a potential job opportunity that a rando contacted my on linkedin about?

I am employed at a tech consulting firm and make a salary im pretty satisfied with considering im only 2 years out of college. Ive been working at my job since I graduated, but ive been passively looking for jobs in California since thats where I grew up and Im trying to move back there at some point in time.

A couple days ago, a random stranger on LinkedIn messaged me about a job opportunity thats 100% remote indefinitely, so I can live wherever I want so that got me interested right away. So i looked at the job posting he sent over and looked at the company employee reviews and it seemed pretty good. The job description matches what I want my career path to be and the reviews were generally positive. I also discussed with him that I am only willing to switch jobs if the pay is higher than what I currently make and he confirmed my target salary was within range of what they were thinking.

But then I went over to the guys profile and thats when I started getting doubts. He has no profile picture, no activities or descriptions, and 3 connections total. Thats weird right? Especially for someone trying to recruit.

I have a video call scheduled later this week to discuss about the job more so I can bring up some of my concerns then but what do you guys think? Is this some sort of scam or am i just overthinking this?

TLDR: a rando asked me if i wanted a job on linkedin and im skeptical about it because of the lack of content in his profile.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I get my hopes up for a potential job opportunity that a rando contacted my on linkedin about? Should I get my hopes up for a potential job opportunity that a rando contacted my on linkedin about? Reviewed by Louhi on août 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.