Weird question, but if one of my interviewers asked for a follow up email, do I also send it to the other interviewers?

I had an interview recently with three interviewers. It was really conversational, and we ended up running out of time. As we wrapped up, one of the interviewers said “hey if you don’t mind, can you send me a few points about your interests in X and Y?”

I’m drafting my thank you emails (sending each interviewer a separate email) and I’m wondering if I should include that info in the other two interviewers’ thank you emails? I can’t tell if it would be unnecessary to include it or if it would seem negligent if I didn’t send them that info, and not sure which is worse between the two? Neither of them said “oh me too!” or anything - just kind of smiled when I was asked for that info.

Definitely overthinking but would love others’ insight as to how to approach this!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Weird question, but if one of my interviewers asked for a follow up email, do I also send it to the other interviewers? Weird question, but if one of my interviewers asked for a follow up email, do I also send it to the other interviewers? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.