Recently Unemployed - Do I Take The First Offer or Wait for the Best Offer?

This seems like it would be an easy question to answer. But I always find reddit to be a good source of information and wisdom. It's good to talk things through.

In the short term, it feels like the best option would be just to get an offer and take it. But in the long term, it feels like the best option would be to endure some short term pain for the long term gain. Obviously, I can't wait forever for the most absolutely perfect job. But jumping on an offer worth $50,000 a year when I could wait a month, talk to more companies, interview more, and secure an offer worth $70,000 a year doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

Of course, I could accept a lower offer from one company and still talk with others, just to make sure I had something to fall back on. This isn't a strategy I've employed (heh) in the past, but seems reasonable. I also need to make sure I'm looking at total compensation. The $50,000 offer could be my base W-2 but I could get bonuses, 401k, and other benefits worth more more than a $70,000 offer with none of those things.

Anyway, just looking for for guidance and outside opinions. Thanks so much!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Recently Unemployed - Do I Take The First Offer or Wait for the Best Offer? Recently Unemployed - Do I Take The First Offer or Wait for the Best Offer? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.