my lead hand wont let me get my adhd meds (sorry for it sounding rushed , mad af rn)

I need advice to handle this because Im in probationary period with a company im happy with but Im getting a bad rep as a unfocused lazy kid. When Im really not and if im not doing the job at hand I apologize and take responsibility, but anyways so basically my lead is arguing with me that i cant take a half day on thursday to go to the psych to get a refill because the 29th is the only day I can get a full refill before my benefits run our from my parents and as previously stated in the title I have adhd which affects me hardly as long as I am medicated and well my lead who has forgotten that I have adhd (twice Ive had to remind her) has said In the past week that I dont do enough work, when all were doing is twisting the tips of joints and she hasnt even been in the room to see the work I do (previous experience: I can do a lot of joints quickly) then condescends me by pretending I dont have adhd when Im having an off day (lot of narcissist dynamics at home/ got hit for the first time) and then says I need to have my medication( I agree) but then when I ask her to take the half day and still work, she refuses and wants me to push for friday when I literally cant and have tried everything and even then my actual production boss gave me the thumbs up but I need her approval and yet she argues. what do i do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

my lead hand wont let me get my adhd meds (sorry for it sounding rushed , mad af rn) my lead hand wont let me get my adhd meds (sorry for it sounding rushed , mad af rn) Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.