Negotiating salary that was within my range

I interviewed with a company and earlier this week I gave them a range of 97k-100k, depending on the cost of insurance. The hiring manager said that was doable. I received the offer and they ended up offering 98k base salary and the insurance plans are ok but not great. I’ve had a history of health issues and was hoping there would be a co-pay plan, but they only offer a range of deductible plans.

Would it be too pushy for me to ask for 100k now that I’ve seen the insurance plans, even though they initially offered within my range?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Negotiating salary that was within my range Negotiating salary that was within my range Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.