Should I go back and what else should I think about?

About a year ago I left a company for more money (they did not want to match what I wanted). I left, gave them 3 weeks notice, it was amicable. No burnt bridges. I did not want to leave, it was a good company, just pay was not what I wanted.

I found another company. Less work, no work outside of 5pm. Pay was way better. Good people. But limited to learning new skills (IT job). Great boss and 5k/year tuition reimbursement if I wanted to go to school. It has been 8 months now, recently got a $1.25 raise. Currently at $54.6k a year. Not bad. Ill probably make closer to $60k though because of OT. However, another great boss from the recent company - which I left- reached out to me and because of a recent opening in the company there is an position open. They want to see if I was interested. Sure why not. Ill admit, I don't think I'm qualified for it, but I do have great people skills, and can learn quickly. I also know everyone there, know the environment Ill have to work with, etc. My only concern honestly, is the fact that I will be learning quite a bit now (which is good kind of), so more experience now and the fact that I’ll be salary so no OT.

Pay jump is ok. Base pay around the 60's, + a monthly bonus of about $300-$500, they pay health insurance, new HQ, and over all good stuff. Cons: ill have to sometimes work on call, traveling to different locations once or twice a year to do upgrades, lots of learning (Only 3 years in the IT industry), and new responsibilities. I'm looking at a yearly income of close to $70k now + more experience. When I left I was brand new in IT, served as a help desk, picked it up quickly, left after 2 years, gained more experience at current company and in theory I would be back for a junior sys admin role. This seems like a great opportunity career wise for me but what else should I think of? What was your experience like? What should I be aware of?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I go back and what else should I think about? Should I go back and what else should I think about? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.