I just do not want to work and all I want to do is eat ice cream all day and watch tv.

Hi everyone,

I worked as a QA in my last job and I did extremely well in my job to the point where they gave me multiple promotions and rewards. At a certain point my manager felt threatened that I will one take her job. I am not sure how she got to that conclusion but she started sending her minions out to harass me. It got so bad to the point where I caught her and her minions messing around with my work and HR did not do anything to resolve the issue. so I left the job without a two week notice.

It has been my second month unemployed and I have been getting job offers left to right. For example, last week I went to a third party contracting company of Facebook for a Sr. QA analyst job and the hiring managers were very impressed with my resume and my assessments that they offered me a job as an informational security supervisor job where I am in charge of a team of 15 analyst. As impressive as that sounds, I do not want to do it because I am still burnt out from my other job. and I know the added responsiblities as a supervisor will burn me out even more. I did that to a few other big name companies, such as AUDI.

Furthermore, my parents are calling me everyday guilt tripping me to inherit and run their business. Just a side note, my parents can be very manipulative and toxic at times and I do not want any part of that so I refuse their offer every time they ask me.

Right now I am running low on money, I am burnt out, people are calling me lazy and a loser for not getting a job, and I just want to stay in my room all day and watch tv.

With that said, I am Just wondering if any of you folks have ever been in my situation and how did you carry about it?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I just do not want to work and all I want to do is eat ice cream all day and watch tv. I just do not want to work and all I want to do is eat ice cream all day and watch tv. Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.