Got fired after working 1 month

Yesterday, I worked as an associate banker for about a month now. Throughout that time I’ve been getting trained and doing basic sales and teller work because I haven’t had any prior banking experience. I’ve made a few mistakes but none of them were unfixable. And I would be balancing at the end of the day to make sure there were no discrepancies. I got pulled to the side by manager and came into a 2 hour meeting with corporate security about my mistake-ful transactions because it seems a client ended up being credited instead of deducted. I’ve explained to them that it is what it is because I got 4-7 cameras on me that I wouldn’t dare commit anything illegal. I’m bound to make some human mistakes. (Back and forth explaining blah blah) Corporate deemed that they rather fire me.

Should I still put this job on my resume? Can I tell my future employer that it was a temp job or that perhaps there was a major restructuring and I was let go as I was a recently hired employee,etc.?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Got fired after working 1 month Got fired after working 1 month Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.