Best Resources for Virtual Assistant Jobs

I have almost 10 years of administrative experience, in a few different fields. I like to say that I know at least the basics about just about anything; but I pride myself most in my communication and customer service skills. I have a little bit of OCD with organization, which works very well for me in office and administrative settings. I know I have a lot to offer, but I do have a hard time "selling" myself as an employee. I'm more of a, "let me just show you what I got" type of person. Or a "you'll be happy you went with me - let me show you!"

Anyways - I am looking into doing either some PT, or FT work as a virtual assistant - I know they are in high demand - but I have no idea where to start without finding crazies or weirdos on the internet. With my wide scope of interests, I know that the field isn't necessarily as important - I am very good at becoming an expert in whatever I am doing so I can fulfil the position at the highest performance level possible.

I guess I should have probably searched this page for the answer, but I am hoping a fresh new pot may attract new responses and this way I can see them all in one place.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Best Resources for Virtual Assistant Jobs Best Resources for Virtual Assistant Jobs Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.