I am struggling to navigate this situation

So, this is a situation that I have never been in, and I want some input from the community. Please note, I realize a lot of people would love to be in this situation, I am not complaining. I am just a little anxious.

Offer #1 - Temp position doing at home CS work. 3 month contract with the chance of going full time. Doesnt start until 8/23.

Offer #2: Small ins agency. Pay is just OK, not much in the way of benefits (yet). Good office culture. Got the call this afternoon that they wanted me, sending paperwork tomorrow. I asked for 24 hours to think it over.

Potential offer #3: Meeting with CEO and CFO on Wednesday. Would be higher paying with benefits, but not a sure thing yet. To the tune of about 8K more per year...

Potential offer #4: Decent pay with benefits, will probably know in the next few days.

I have NO idea what to do. Would it be inappropriate for me to call #3 and say I have an offer, and ask how soon they would be making their decision? I probably should go ahead and let #1 go, but I'm a bit nervous to do that, I don't know how these other ones will shake out.

Any advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I am struggling to navigate this situation I am struggling to navigate this situation Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.