All of my work experience is in customer service and b2c sales. What kind of job could I possibly get where my compensation and duties aren't 90% customer based?

I got my first job at 16 at a movie theater concession stand. I then worked as a receptionist for a hair salon, receptionist for a doctor's office, with about 6 years of being a server scattered around those.

Right now I work at a job that is business to customer sales and have been there for 3 years. Right now I'm on track to make $100k/year, which is great. However, pre-covid it was much more relaxed. People were nice at least part of the time. Post-covid there are still some nice people, but the assholes became even more massive assholes. On top of that, the work culture entirely shifted. The higher ups are starting to micromanage and are consistently pissy, which has led to a very stressed out sales staff. Ironically, I feel like they are getting authoritarian because sales and profits have skyrocketed.

My coworkers are stressed. I am stressed and just started taking an SSRI to manage that stress. I've lost about 15 lbs from pure stress. When I get off work I don't feel like doing anything social because I'm depleted from interacting with people all day. I'd take a vacation, but I only get 5 days of vacation a year with no sick days and I'm saving the 3 I have left for Christmas. I work at least 50 hours a week and it's not unusual for me to work my days off.

I realize every job requires interacting with people in some form, but I just don't want that to be the complete center of it anymore. I put in my time with customer service based work and I'm tired of customers. I just have no idea what job my skill set would be appropriate with outside of that realm.

I'm willing to take a pay cut for more reasonable hours, more vacation time, a 401k, and a less stressful environment overall.

Has anyone moved from B2C sales to something that has a decent pay but isn't as mired in customer service? Would B2B a good switch, or is that a "same day different shit" kind of thing?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

All of my work experience is in customer service and b2c sales. What kind of job could I possibly get where my compensation and duties aren't 90% customer based? All of my work experience is in customer service and b2c sales. What kind of job could I possibly get where my compensation and duties aren't 90% customer based? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.