I got a job offer a month ago for what would be a huge step up for me. VP role overseeing the entire department reporting to the executive team.
For reasons I can't even explain to myself I rejected it and felt good with my decision for about a week... for the last 4 weeks I have not stopped thinking about that role and wishing I had negotiated a little more and accepted it.
Is there any world where it works out if I call them and ask if they are still interested? The role is still open. Would you contact the recruiter or the CEO/CFO you interviewed with directly?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Second guessing a job I rejected. Anything to do?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 15, 2021
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: