Hi, My 6 years employment was terminated with cause. Background I was going through a traumatic event in my life followed by serious mental health issues and treatment, in the midst of which I unintentionally made some mistakes in filing some claims through a group benefit plan.Because of which they terminated me for violating company policy. I had a clean record of 6 years and was terminated without anyone addressing my situation. Well my question is 1. Am I eligible for EI? 2. I am really worried how to address this with future employers, will the future employer reach out to HR for reference checks? Will the company disclose the reason for my termination?
Thank you
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Terminated with cause[Ontario, Canada]
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 15, 2021
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: