Trying to figure out a career path

Hi I’m currently having a slight crisis about what to do with my life. I’m 21 F and I’ve gone to college for about a year and half but dropped out recently because I didn’t love what I was going for. I guess this is just me trying to see what jobs are attainable for someone who isn’t sure what they want to do just yet, I have pretty bad social anxiety but I really want to find something that I can do for the rest of my life but I don’t know where to look or what jobs are up my ally

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Trying to figure out a career path Trying to figure out a career path Reviewed by Louhi on mai 15, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.