I graduated in May 2020 and no luck finding a job. I am an IT major and I am bad at IT stuff. In fact, I lack IT experiences anyways. I went for Business Development jobs getting endless interviews and endless rejections. I realized that my interviewing skills for BDR/SDR roles are not good since I do not have the personality of a sales person. Now I am changing my career path for Business and Data Analyst roles. I tailored my resume to those positions and I even started an wireless testing internship where I have to work 12 hour shifts. Will it be easy to get a full time Business/Data Analyst role with benefits this year? I really need the job, I need to get away from this 12 hour shift role, and my family is looking down at me for not having a full time job with benefits, while my mom spoke to people my age who all have full time jobs with benefits. It's so unfair my life is turning out the way I was expecting it to be due to the covid recession.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: