Questioning my job/career..

Recently a coworker took another job. We were worked together for over a year and I really enjoyed working with her. We were close friends at work and would even hang out outside of work a few times. Since then, I have been dreading her last day and been question if I even want to stay in this field (not just the company). To clarify, I don”t dislike my job. I didn’t feel this way before. This dread affects me even when I am not at work. I feel lost, confused and generally unhappy. Does anyone have any advice on how they dealt with their coworker/friend leaving?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Questioning my job/career.. Questioning my job/career.. Reviewed by Louhi on mai 15, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.