Guilt/impatience?

I’m planning on quitting my job in the next 3-6 months depending on how long I can stand to still work here. But it’s so far out it’s too soon to tell people, and my boss keeps making comments about how he’s trying to teach me things to set me up for my future career here, and how he wants me to be engaged so the team and I can benefit, and he wants to take extra time to train me so I’m set up to succeed. It’s killing me that I know that I’m leaving and none of it matters and I wish he would just stop and leave me alone.

I feel guilty lying and trying to pretend that I care. I’m also at the f** it point where I’m not managing to do a very good job of even pretending.

I’m not sure what I’m looking for here but I guess maybe just to vent. Does anyone else have experience with this or insight on how to handle it?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Guilt/impatience? Guilt/impatience? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 23, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.