I quit my job after 2.5 months due to my mental health, how do I explain that to an employer?

I quit my job today after only being there for a few months due to the job making me very anxious to the point where I felt physically sick whenever I would think about it.

I am wondering if it is appropriate to put the job experience on my resume? And if so, how would I explain to figure employers in a professional manner that I left the company after only a few months?

This is my first job since April 2020, I lost my job due to COVID and hadn’t been able to find a job last year and I was also very busy with university - it being my last year there.

If I didnt add this job experience to my resume, I would have a gap in my employment of about a year.

Just wondering what I should do?

Anything helps, thank you.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I quit my job after 2.5 months due to my mental health, how do I explain that to an employer? I quit my job after 2.5 months due to my mental health, how do I explain that to an employer? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 23, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.