2nd job interview

I applied for a position at a credit union, and I’m currently working at another bank with good benefits. I already had a phone interview last week, and Friday I was contacted to schedule an in-person interview for next week.

I would love to get this new job because I don’t want to be in sales anymore, and the new job is a lot closer to home, but I don’t want to switch jobs without first making sure I’m going to get similar benefits at my new employer. I tried to do some research, but I found very little info about their 401k program, health insurance, and other benefits. My question is, if they offer me the job, is it okay for me to ask for time to review their offer package before accepting the job? I would like to review their benefits package with my wife (since she will be on my insurance). If so, what’s a good way to request for time to make a decision?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

2nd job interview 2nd job interview Reviewed by Louhi on mai 23, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.