So I just graduated with a BE degree. I'm looking for opportunities to contract with the military because it's so fucking difficult to find jobs in Hawaii (where I'm from). I was wondering if any of you have any experience with relocation and getting jobs to pay for any relocation expense so you can work somewhere else. If not, then I'l just fucking join the military because that's what is open these days. Sorry for the rant. Just hate it how you spend $30k in college only to pop out with a bullshit options. People make it seems as if companies will salivate over you because of your engineering degree but apparently that is not the case
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Got a degree in biological engineering...what do I do now?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 15, 2021
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: