Are retail/customer service or heavy lifting physical-strength-based jobs all there is before a degree?

I graduated in the summer of 2020 with a high school diploma. Honestly, it wasn't that bad. This post isn't about education, at least not directly.

The reason I bring this up is I decided after graduating high school to take a gap year and try to work a job for that year. The pandemic situation led to nowhere hiring for entry-level jobs in a wide radius of where I live. I'm certain it wasn't only for me, and I'm not saying I'm any special case, but this made it insanely difficult to get a job. It took me until a week ago to get a job at all, and 3 shifts in I had a mental breakdown and quit.

I really want to work a job, and I like to believe that I can swallow my pride and work retail, or customer service, but the previously mentioned experience was a serious cold, hard slap of reality. How exactly, I'm still trying to decipher.

What I do know is for whatever reason I'm terrified to apply to any place with customer service and/or retail-based cashier positions. My physical health is terrible, to the point I'm looking to get my back checked out from near-daily pain I've been having, and that scares me away from the idea of jobs that involve heavy lifting or a lot of getting down on the ground and back up again.

All this culminates in the problem I've been having where every single job I'm even slightly qualified to work falls under all these categories, which makes it terrifying for me to apply to any job. It feels like I need an associate's or 5 years' prior experience for even the 'entry level' jobs I look through.

Sorry if I'm preaching to the choir here but I just want to know if there's any other feasible options until I get through college?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Are retail/customer service or heavy lifting physical-strength-based jobs all there is before a degree? Are retail/customer service or heavy lifting physical-strength-based jobs all there is before a degree? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 15, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.