The corporate world isn’t for me

I got my first corporate job 7 months ago. I was so excited to get this job and I just don’t feel like I belong. I have anxiety every single day signing into work even though we are remote due to covid right now. I do technical support for a software company. I have spent the last 5-6 months training but don’t feel it really prepared me for the job I’m doing. Prior to this I installed auto glass. I don’t have a degree, and I have a background in retail and computer repair. I’ve been beating myself up because this is the best salary and benefits I’ve ever been offered but I’m just not fulfilled. Does anyone else feel this way? Does it get better with time or is this a sure sign this environment just isn’t for me? I don’t know what my next move is. Any advice is appreciated

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

The corporate world isn’t for me The corporate world isn’t for me Reviewed by Louhi on avril 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.