Wage theft?

Work a job with clients in their home, nothing new to me. Hired last week. However, I am being told after being hired, and after already being in a client's home, that I need to drive an entire town over at least once a week to drop of an insurance document from the client's folder. I was never told about this and would have never taken the job if I was. I asked how mileage or drive time would be calculated and they said that you don't get mileage or drive time for dropping off paperwork (even though it is purely work related and they are telling me to do it on my own time.) To me this doesn't sound right. If I am going out of my way to drop off paperwork in an entirely different town, that should be considered unpaid work. That's how this seems to me and several others I am seeking advice from. What would you do in this situation (aside from quitting) and after quitting should I report this to the state?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Wage theft? Wage theft? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.