How can you land a Second Interview? Im Always landing 1st In-Person Interviews

I applied for HEB for different positions/departments and different stores I always end up getting the In-Person interviews but somehow can't get that 2nd interview confirmed.. (I know there's different jobs but HEB's schedule works the best with my school in my situation)

I don't know what I am lacking.. Im a college student I got about a year or two left then I should get my Bachelors. I have 3-4 years of Experience in Customer Service, Sales Floor, Stocking/Merchandising (I am Forklift Certified). heavy lifting, can work in extreme conditions etc.

I state the keywords, I mentioned the job positing what they are looking for and what I can do , abilities, multi-task, work under high pressure, Im a hard worker, energetic/positive adaptable to situations/management changes etc. I state this in a professional matter during the interview. My availability is open I just have school Mon and Wed during the evenings I dont understand.

I always maintain eye contact and speak clearly/loudly. I can see how they express themselves and say that I am a very good fit for the job

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How can you land a Second Interview? Im Always landing 1st In-Person Interviews How can you land a Second Interview? Im Always landing 1st In-Person Interviews Reviewed by Louhi on avril 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.