Curious if a follow up with HR is a good or bad sign

Is this a good sign or a bad sign about a job?

I have recently been speaking with a company. We did an HR screening, an interview with a manager, then a presentation in front of another one. I think it's gone well. Feedback has been positive from them. Or I guess, I'd be surprised if they said no and moved on. But, who knows.

Anyways, I had my presentation with a second manager Friday and today and HR rep I've been speaking too asked if we could chat for 5 minutes tomorrow morning. She just said "Reaching out to see if you have time for a quick 5 minute chat...yadayadayada" Is that a good thing? Is that indicating they're moving in a different direction? Want to offer the job? Etc.

I'm not asking anyone to be a mind reader, I know nobody but me has been in the room (Zoom call). But, I'm wondering if a quick 5 minute HR call after the meat of the interview process is a good thing or a bad thing in theory or in past experience.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Curious if a follow up with HR is a good or bad sign Curious if a follow up with HR is a good or bad sign Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.