I love Covid!

I think Corona is the best thing ever happened to me. I get to work from home, remotely. I feel so free and I don't have to see my annoying co-workers for a year.

Just today I received an email where the management asked for ideas what we all could do together and what group activities we could have. I remember how annoying it was. Christmas parties and everything else and all of those stupid games that everybody has to participate in. I'm so glad that the year 2020 was so amazing work wise.

I just love working from home. Hell, I wake up at 6:55am and get to work by 7am naked. I dont have to get up 4:30am anymore.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I love Covid! I love Covid! Reviewed by Louhi on mars 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.