Does networking really work?

Everyone pushes this idea of ‘network to find a job’ but honestly is it really as efficient as people say it is?

I’m not against networking but I think people are just too unreliable to depend on them for anything. I’ve talked to several people in the past about hooking me up for a job and they all go ‘ya ya I’ll forward you resume.’ And you never hear from them again.

I’ve also sent cold e-mails to connect with senior employees or managers to discuss opportunities and most of the time they are not super interested in the whole dialogue.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Does networking really work? Does networking really work? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.