My manager sent me home for preventing her from giving the customer raw chicken ^_^

Sooo the title speaks for itself. For a little background information, I'll introduce myself(won't say my name due to privacy), but I'll say what my job is and what I've done. I'm an 18 year old teenager, who's in college, and who's worked at this fast food restaurant(known for our chicken and slogan "lifes better under the palms) for 2 1/2 years. My managers quickly gained my trust as I've used the skills I learned in school from my 3 years of being an SGA officer and from my 1 year of being my assistant principals assistant. So fast-forward to today after my hiring manager and my other cool manager left for other opportunities, this new manager had some personal vendetta against me(im not too sure what it is tbh). So anyways, as im doing everything I can to help the service(refilling the fryers, cutting the chicken for the front line, moving the chicken so it doesn't burn, etc) I happened to walk past a chicken burning on the back grill. I grabbed it and gave it to her saying "this chicken was for a customer who wanted well done, do you know who this is for?" And as I was saying that, my train of thought was halted as I noticed a chicken leg that still has blood on the bone(the "blood" is supposed to be purple, almost black, if it was cooked all the way) and I told her hey "that chicken isn't done, we can't give that to them" (mind you they've been standing there for 20-30 minutes). She responded with the typical egotistical statement "I put that there, if I put it there then that means its good" I told her that Its still raw it doesn't matter who put it up there. Its bleeding. She then told me that she's the manager/boss and that I needed to go to my "station" mind you I was wearing the vest for the person who takes orders outside, while doing the fryers, the grill, and the line, so I was confused as to which "station" I should've went to. She then proceeded to say it was none of my business when it quite literally is when they come back the next week with the receipt saying "I came here from the inside and I drove 20 minutes home only to find out that my food wasn't cooked properly" (this happens every week btw). I then told her that it is my business when the money they pay goes into all of our pockets. Mind you, I tried to prevent a situation where the front line person gets cursed out in front of 30 other people because some jackass decided to give them raw chicken. So I showed the front line person the chicken and the manager snatched it out of my hand, I called my other cool manager(she opened with me every Sunday for 2 years) and she THREW THE FOOD AWAY proving that I was right. I had grabbed the chicken and gave my best Gordan Ramsey impression "its fookin raw" (I actually said that). And instead of trying to fix the situation the manager said that I was threatening her (because I was "too close" so I backed up but continued to tell her how wrong she is) and that she was going to call the police. I said "go ahead, waste their time, so I can explain to them how much of an idiot you are." So I went to speak to the manager that I was cool with before I left and said look im just trying to help and she its OK im sorry it wasnt you it's her. So I walked out gave her a shoulder tap to destress her and gave a fist bump to the grill person that I've worked with ever since I've been there. So I'm going to see whats up tomorrow to see if I'm on the schedule but if not then its w.e. Let me know what you guys think lol

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My manager sent me home for preventing her from giving the customer raw chicken ^_^ My manager sent me home for preventing her from giving the customer raw chicken ^_^ Reviewed by Louhi on février 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.