Upcoming phone interviews

I have 2 upcoming phone interviews.

Job # 1 One is thru a staffing company. They advertised the salary. I applied. She responded immediately.

Over the phone, she quoted $2,000 more and asked me to complete the online profile and we will talk on Monday.

I'm not thrilled with temp work. I need benefits and will not be able to have that on a temp job.

Job # 2 Another phone interview is with another employer on Wed. I was asked my pay requirement. I put $27.00/hour.

Recruiter says in email, "your app was flagged because your salary requirements were too high, the job pays $18.00/hour."

$18.00 × 2080 = $37,440
(my pay from the 90s)

Wages are extremely low and maybe the recruiter doenst know. I have a Masters and a PHR certification, recruiting and insurance background.

Job #1 and Job #2 are insurance jobs

Health, dental, vision and prescriptions are expensive.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Upcoming phone interviews Upcoming phone interviews Reviewed by Louhi on février 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.