I’m a 17 year old high school senior enrolled in a technical school where I studied architecture for the past 4 years. Our school has a good reputation in the city and often get job offers.
This past week an architectural firm was looking for someone to intern for them and out of everyone in the class my teacher put my name in.
Earlier this week I went in for my interview and I guess I nailed it because I was in there for just over an hour and just today I found out they want to give me an offer.
Although this is exciting this means I have to quit my current job at a shoe store where I’ve worked for the past 8 months.
Obviously I’m going to turn in my 2 weeks notice out of respect for them giving me work for the past 8 months while many people are having a hard time trying to still find one, due to the unfortunate circumstances of the current state of this world. Especially since this is my first ever job.
But I’m not in again until Thursday and I don’t see my boss again until Friday. So what I’m asking is “Is it acceptable to give a 2 weeks notice in over a text message to her, or should I wait to do it in person?”
Thanks to anyone in advance that can give me their honest opinion!
TL;DR: I’m a 17 year old architecture student who got a job offer as an intern. Is it acceptable to turn a two week notice in over a text message since I won’t see my current boss for almost a week.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: