Switching from Administrative Assistant into Research

Hi,

As the title describes, I want to switch careers from an administrative assistant to a research-focused role, preferably in marketing. In my past and present jobs I have helped other employees at my company with research, mostly for business development, and also marketing in my early working years (quite a few years ago), but they have never been one of my main responsibilities and certainly not reflected in my job titles. Currently I'm looking for entry level jobs in research and/or marketing, but they all ask for a Bachelor's degree in Marketing and a few years of experience. How can I leverage my experience and passion to boost my chances with getting a job?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Switching from Administrative Assistant into Research Switching from Administrative Assistant into Research Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.