Medical Device Sales

So I’ve been in top level medical trauma sales since I was 27. I’m now 42 and being a trauma rep you are on call 24/7, 7 days a week. I was working 40hrs sometimes in just two days. There is zero work/life balance and it eventually got the best of me where I had to leave although it did pay better than any other job I’ve seen available. I’ve seen a similar post on here but I’m curious to know if there’s anyone else out there that left medical device sales, specifically trauma sales, and what they decided to do after they left. I sacrificed a ton of time to help other people and I let my personal and family life become obsolete. I’m still single and now looking for something during Covid and it hasn’t been easy. Any positive knowledge comments would be greatly appreciated!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Medical Device Sales Medical Device Sales Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.