[MI] Does this count as sexual harassment?

I'm a 23 year old male. This guy is 35. We work in a restaurant. He's VERY over sexual. He's very explicit. He always talks about his sexual experiences. He talks about all the b&tches and h&es he f&cks. He talks about how he has sex with prostitutes. He sexualizes the majority of females at our workplace. He's always trying to get a woman to bang him. He'll be like, "Man that manager down in the cafeteria, I want to f&ck the sh&t out of her. I'll pin her against a wall and go in her raw." He always tells us about the female customers and managers that he wants to bang. He'll be like, "Man I'm trying to f&ck all the b&tches here. I'm trying to f&ck the whole kitchen. I'm going to hook up with this one chick and she got a boyfriend. That new girl fine as hell, I had an erection all day." He's very over sexualized to the point where it's annoying.

He's very detailed about his sexual experiences. He goes on Facebook and seeks out women that he finds attractive that he wants to bang. When he has sex with them, he tells us everything he did. He was telling us about a woman that he found on Facebook that he hooked up with. He told us, "I was eating her p&ssy, licking her a-hole, I f&cked her with no condom. I wanted to bust it in her." I don't want to listen to all of this.

He just admitted something to me recently that I find gross. He says that while at work and he gets horny, he'll go to the bathroom and masturbate in the stall.

I think he has a problem. When he talks about this stuff, everyone including the manager thinks it's funny. I don't think it's funny, I think it's inappropriate for the workplace.

Would this be considered sexual harassment?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

[MI] Does this count as sexual harassment? [MI] Does this count as sexual harassment? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.