I finally got a job after more than a year trying, it was so hard, really hard that I don’t feel excited at all because I’m just so tired of this

I graduated from a good university and I immediately got 3 job offer within a week in my home country in Asia. But after less than a year I moved to the UK to be with my partner. Then life start spiralling down as I couldn’t get a job no matter what I did. Language barrier, no connection, no experience in work, and just literally everything about me seems wrong. I got really depressed and no matter what I did I couldn’t find why I keep getting rejected. They all said they like me but there will be always other people they prefer. I even hated and regretted my life decisions. But I keep going and keep applying. The thoughts of going to more interview makes me wanna throw up. And when I finally got a job offer, I couldn’t be happy at all. I already hate my life atm but I still want to keep improving myself and eventually be happy. Hopefully life will get better in future.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I finally got a job after more than a year trying, it was so hard, really hard that I don’t feel excited at all because I’m just so tired of this I finally got a job after more than a year trying, it was so hard, really hard that I don’t feel excited at all because I’m just so tired of this Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.