What's the best platform to find a job as a newly graduating international student?

Hello everyone!

I am writing this because I am having a bit of trouble finding a job.

I am student who is set to graduate with a masters in Mechanical Engineering in a few months from a Top 5 university in Europe(Switzerland), and I have been applying to several places (Europe, Uk and US) using Linkedin mainly, to no avail as I have only received rejections from 100+ applications.

The catch is that I am from a North African country and I will need visa sponsorship wherever I am admitted to, which can be a pretty big hurdle. I have good experiences( a year and a half of internships at notable companies) and projects(Extra curriculars and personal coding projects), (of course this can always be improved) but I haven't heard back yet from anyone, and I am scared that no one will want to sponsor me in the circumstances.

My questions are:

-Which countries in (EU/UK/US/... ? )are good for someone who wants to work in Tech/research with a foreign passport

-Which platform would you advise me to use to look for a job

- Anyone has any other advice for an internation student?

Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What's the best platform to find a job as a newly graduating international student? What's the best platform to find a job as a newly graduating international student? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.