Counteroffer Email Review

Hello all,

I recently received an official written job offer from a company I'm very interested in working with, but the salary isn't where I'd like. I wanted to get some feedback on my counteroffer email before I sent it if you wouldn't mind.

--------------

Hello [HR Rep],

It was a pleasure chatting with you yesterday. Thank you for the offer email and additional information you provided me regarding [Company]'s benefit package.

I am excited about the opportunity to work with you as the position offers all the aspects I am looking for. Based upon the time I spent with the team, I believe my experience and skills will translate extremely well into this position. I can reasonably state that my knowledge and experience will be an asset to [Company].

The $[XX] salary and benefits package provided in the offer email is interesting, but not quite where we need to be to get this done. Do you have any flexibility on that number? If you were able to offer me a base salary of $[XX+15%], I would sign immediately.

Best,

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Counteroffer Email Review Counteroffer Email Review Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.